September 8, 2012


 
 
There’s a Blue Moon on the horizon ladies!

Honey Jans loves it Twice in the Blue Moon….

 


Could you please start by telling us a little about yourself? 

I’m just a small town girl from Wisconsin.  I love to read and I really love to write.  I hope that my tales of erotic romance with humor and heart touch my readers.  I think I was born with a vivid imagination and I just love to share.

Please tell us your latest news! 

I have an upcoming release with three of my colleagues, Debi Wilder, Shari Dare, Lynn Crain.  This paranormal erotic romance series was inspired by the Beast of Bray Road a myth that lives in the Kettle Moraine Forest of Wisconsin.  It’s really special and I hope you’ll give it a try. 


BLUE MOON MAGIC

One father.  Two mothers.  Four siblings.

One incredible night that will change them all forever.

 Please describe your writing environment. 

My main writing space is in the foyer of my hundred year old Victorian home.  When I need a fresh change of pace I take my laptop out on my sun porch or outside.  I once saw a psychic who told me I should get out in nature to write and he was so right.  I also pop down to a cute little coffee shop down the road to meet with one of my critique partners.  And then of course there’s Skype where I can talk face to face with far away critique partners.

Do you plan all your characters out before you start a story or do they develop as you write? 

Not at all.  I’m a seat of the pants writer so my characters usually evolve as I’m writing them.  It’s a bit of a messy process but it works for me.

How much research do you do for your books? Have you found any cool tidbits in your research? 

Depends on the book.  For Blue Moon Magic we needed to research the Beast Of Bray Road lore.  Thanks to Debi Wilder she had it all on point.  For Ride a Cowboy; Save a Horse I had to find out as much as I could about ranch life near the Grand Tetons and specifically game rights with endangered species.  For Arrested by Her Sheik I had to find out more about Greece and the judicial system.

What main genre do you write in? 

I write mainly erotic romance but it runs the gamut from paranormal, to western, to suspense, to twisted fairy tales.  I’ve also written contemporary romance and futuristic romance.

How does your family feel about having a writer in the family? Do they read your books? 

I think they are all proud of me and they do read some of my books.

What are your hobbies? 

I love art and travel.

Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? 

Actually I’m a late bloomer.  I’ve always loved to read but never thought to write until my sister gave me two bags full of her cast off romances.  Well after wading through the stack I thought maybe I could write one.  Of course it wasn’t that easy but there isn’t anything else I’d rather be doing.

Do you write full time? What did you do before you became a writer? Or Still do? 

I write part time although when a deadline is looming it feels like full time.  I worked in sales before I was published and I still do part time.

What is your writing process? Do you outline, fly by the seat of your pants or a combination of both? 

I’m strictly fly by the seat of my pants.  My books usually start with an opening premise or line and go from there.

Current Release Details: 

I have an upcoming release with three of my colleagues, Debi Wilder, Shari Dare, Lynn Crain.  This paranormal erotic romance series was inspired by the Beast of Bray Road a myth that lives in the Kettle Moraine Forest of Wisconsin.  It’s really special and I hope you’ll give it a try.  This collection will be released in print at Muse it Up Hot Publishing.  The individual eBooks are still available at Loose Id Publishing

 

BLUE MOON MAGIC

One father.  Two mothers.  Four siblings.

One incredible night that will change them all forever.



If you could be one of your characters - Who would you be? And why? 

I think I’d like to be Charity Lynn Langford from my Blue Moon Magic story Twice In a Blue Moon.  I’d like to be her because she’s in for the adventure of her life and she doesn’t know it yet. Here’s a little taste of their adventure:
 

Charity rushed back to her office in the IT department, cheeks flaming.  At least one of the Langford sisters was getting laid on a regular basis.  But really, catching Chas and Justin making love in the executive washroom was just plain embarrassing.  Even worse, it brought home to her the sex she wasn’t having.  Now she was the one taking pains to keep her fantasy life private.    

Passing her staff, she avoided eye contact only to come upon the immovable object of her guard dog, Lucas Kendal.  The PI sat at a desk across from her office where he could keep an eye on her.  The work she’d assigned him as a cover sat ignored.  Instead, he read an issue of Sports Illustrated; no doubt the swimsuit issue.  It was a wonder he hadn’t followed her into the ladies room. 

The man practically oozed sex appeal.  Her lips tingled as she stared at him.  What might he taste like?  She’d love to find out; maybe nibble his square jaw, and dip her tongue into that cute cleft in his chin.  Down girl, she muttered in self-recrimination.  He’s hired to look after you not teach you the joys of sex at your old maid age of 32.  Just then, he looked up, snagging her gaze, his quirked brow told her he guessed her thoughts.  

Cheeks flaming anew, she quickly shut the door, and locked it.  Thank goodness, she had her mystery laird to dim the flames.  This sexual itch, combined with the series of hacking attacks she’d thwarted, threatened to drive her crazy.  Ending the barrage of attacks with her fireball program had made enemies.  The pissed off hackers sent death treats, prompting her father to hire Kendal, who made her want to knock him to the floor and do him.  It was a vicious cycle, one she couldn’t break.

Throwing off those troubling thoughts, she peeled off the jacket of her business suit, loving the way her silk blouse felt against her bare skin, and rushed over to her computer, late for a date with her cyber master.  She had two hours until she had to leave for her staff’s annual weekend getaway to the IT Conference.  A weekend far away from her annoying babysitter would be wonderful.  Maybe she could hook up with a charming stranger in Las Vegas, sow a few wild oats, and get this desire for sex out of her system. 

She slipped into her desk chair and reached for the keyboard.  Her excitement building, she logged onto the online sex site she’d discovered last week and looked for his screen name.  Yes!  He was there.  Wolf.  A thrill went through her.  She logged on as Honey, and put on her headset, saying softly, “I’m here, My Laird.”   

      Follow me to our private room.”

She shivered hearing his sexy rumble; a thick brogue that rushed over her like warm honey making her cream as she imagined what was coming.  Sex with a guy wearing a kilt, now that had kinky possibilities.  With guilty pleasure, she murmured.  Yes, My Laird.”  She could surrender to her on-line master, get off, and still maintain an illusion of icy reserve.

“How many times did you touch yourself today, Honey?”

His demanded to know how many times she’d played with herself made her hesitate.  Hell, the man wouldn’t know one way or another if she told the truth or a lie.  After a tense moment, she let out a sigh of surrender.  Here comes the Langford upbringing again…finish what you start and never lie to anyone about anything.  Blushing, she confessed, “Six, my Laird.”   His chuckle made her squirm in her chair; she was going to get punished; good.  She thought about the vibrator in her desk drawer, maybe he’d make her come three times in a row like last time.

“What a naughty girl not to wait for master’s permission.”

His scolding echoed her thoughts.  Why couldn’t she control herself?  I’m sorry, sir.”   She shivered with delight getting into the secret fantasy.

“Did you obey my instructions, Honey?”

She brushed her bare breasts though her silk blouse, loving the free sensual feeling of forgoing her usual bra and panties.  Yes Laird, I’m not wearing underwear.”

He took in a deep breath.  Good girl.  Unbutton your blouse for me, and play with your pretty tits.”

“Yes, my Laird.”  Her hands quickly flew to do his bidding, slipping the ivory buttons out of their buttonholes until her blouse hung open.  The air conditioning wafted a cool breeze over her budding nipples.  With a sigh of pleasure, she cupped her full breasts and fanned her fingertips over the puckered nipples murmuring at the pleasure.  I’m playing with them laird.” 

“Excellent.  Imagine it’s my big hands touching them, getting your nipples hard.”

Closing her eyes, she pictured her mystery Laird, imagining her soft hands becoming his larger harder ones, his rougher fingertips rolling her stiff nipples.  My nipples are so very hard for you, Laird.” 

“Now pinch them for me, Honey, a small punishment for being late.”

She pinched them firmly, whimpering at the erotic feeling.

“Good girl, now spread your legs and touch your pussy.  Let me know if it’s wet for me.”

She leaned back in her big desk chair and spread her legs, her hand reaching under her skirt to touch her hot pussy.  Her clit was stiff, her pussy quivering, and wet.  She rubbed it moaning.  I’m wet, sir.” 

“Good.  Play with that bad pussy, make it nice and creamy for me, but don’t come.”

She stroked her wet slit, her thumb rubbing her stiff clit.  She couldn’t hold back a moan as she got nearer to orgasm. 

“Imagine it’s my hand touching you, my fingers slipping inside you, getting you ready to be loved.” 

“Yes, my Laird.  I’m imagining it’s you.  When can we meet for real?” she asked desperate for a taste of the real thing.

“When I think you’re ready, Honey, and not before.”

She groaned at his rejection, but it didn’t stop her hot response to his commands, or her growing need for him.

“Do you like the way it feels when my fingers slip inside you?”

She panted, her pussy clenching on her fingers as he spoke.  “Oh yes, Laird, very much.”

“Now stop.”

Trembling on the brink of a huge orgasm, her fingers went still at his command.  “Please, sir.”

“No.  You’re being punished for playing with yourself earlier.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

Charity moaned as he disconnected, and tried to stop, but couldn’t.  Her fingers plunged into her wet pussy pretending they were her mystery Laird’s.  Ripples gathered, and she exploded into orgasm.  She was dimly aware of her office door opening as she came. 
 

When you have writer's block how do you break free?

I have suffered from writers block from time to time.  It’s usually brought on by outside influences like my day job :-) or a few health issues I’ve gone through.  I’m a 5 year breast cancer survivor and let me tell you chemo brain put me on the fritz for a while.  So I had to learn new methods for working, like waiting until the muse hit and getting it down right away.  Or closing my eyes and letting things flow and not worrying about all the typos I’ll find when I open my eyes.  Now blessedly I’ve shaken off the last of the mental fog and I feel like my muse is back.

 
Who is your favorite cover model?  And why? 

My favorite cover model would have to be Jimmy Thomas because he’s so hot.

Is there a genre of book you would like to write but haven't yet? 

I’d like to try my hand at a mystery.  But knowing me it would have to be an erotic mystery :-)

What would be the best way for readers contact you? Do you have a website? Email address? MySpace site? Blog? Message Board? Group? 

My website is www.honeyjans.com.  My email is honey@honeyjans.com, and my blog is http://atasteofhoneyjans.blogspot.com.  I’d love to hear from you so post on my blog or drop me a line.  I’d love to know what you’d like me to write next.

How can readers find out more about you and your books? 

Visit my website or blog. Or better yet sign up to follow me when you’re there so you can find out about my latest exploits.

Do you belong to a critique group? If so, how does this help or hinder you? 

I have belonged to several great critique groups throughout my career and I credit them for giving me my start.  I still have several excellent critique partners that I work with.

What's your favorite genre to read? 

Actually I read lots of different genres  and it all depends on my mood which one I’ll fire up on my Kindle.  Of course I love erotic romance, but I also love paranormals, and mysteries.  I just finished re-reading Agatha Christies They Came To Bagdad.
 
 
 

No comments: